Monday 29 October 2007

Funny bones

I am just about halloween'd out, and it isn't for another two days! I have had a small vampire/four armed monster careering about the house for days, and we've just been to Hebden Bridge for a halloween weekend with seventeen kids (lots of fun but blimey!). Check out these for some gruesome fodder...

I was cheered right up when I get home to find this cheeky little one waiting for me...

She reckoned she'd been lost on the way from I'm a ginger monkey but I think she's been having some adventures that she is keeping to herself. She is luckily, as you can see, quite lovely, so gets away with all sorts of nonsense. I have been being sensible (urgh) though, and am keeping her squirrelled away for the baby bean's Christmas present. Hmmm, I wonder if she will go on some more secret adventures when I'm not looking.... watch this space.

After the half term hecticness (is that even a word?), I am very excited to be getting out some lovely new brown corduroy I bought last week and am planning a small mouse or two. I'll have a go tonight and post some pics tomorrow to see what you think.

squeak x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I'm sure your merryleg pink horse will do some mischievous things too at your house (actually I hope so, I hope it is not only mine that is a little rascal!)

Unknown said...

They are all very badly behaved, every last one of them (and should be kept under strict supervision and not fed any artificial additives or colourings!)